CorelDRAW 2020 is here! Get your creative juices flowing!
News|by Leanne Bevan|12 March 2020
CorelDRAW 2020 is now available.
The latest version of this graphic design software suite is packed full with productivity tools and a comprehensive collection of design applications for photo editing, typography, vector illustration, layout and more.
Create your amazing artwork on Windows, Mac or even on the go with the CorelDRAW app. Plus, use the app to connect with client and colleagues for feedback, as well as output professional work across various outputs.
- Collaboration tool – share concepts with reviewers in the Cloud, let them view, annotate and comment on the design via the CorelDRAW app
- Font support – experiment with slant, weight, width and more
- AI-powered upsampling and artefact removal features for image improvements
- AI-based art style effects for bitmaps and vectors, so you can replicate pivotal art movements
- Add 3D depth with inner shadow to simulate light falling onto objects
- Non-destructive effects
What’s been enhanced?
- AI-powered bitmap-to-vector trace results and improved quality
- 10x faster performance, so applications are now quicker and more responsive
- Find and Replace functionality – locate drawing components across various pages and update attributes all at once, plus replace fills and outlines simultaneously, and benefit from now being able to find and replace colour in Mesh fills
Please contact us for more information:
Call:+44 (0) 1364 654100
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Join Grey Matter and Microsoft to see how you can automate and optimise the delivery routes for packages across drivers at ISV Partner Day.