AppCode 2016.3 is released, and swifter than before
News|by Leanne Bevan|6 December 2016
The third release of JetBrains AppCode makes the developer experience swifter than it has ever been before.
Here are some of the features and improvements developers can take advantage of:
- Benefit from the first huge part of Swift 3 support features with lots of the latest language changes included.
- Reformat code easily with the first-class set of new Swift code style options for chained method calls, closures, condition clauses, method parameters and more.
- Create Swift functions, properties and variables just by using them with Create from Usage actions.
- Experience significantly improved editor performance, and faster completion, navigation and code resolution in pure Swift and mixed Swift/Objective-C code.
- See all the errors and warnings in your Swift code almost instantly with massive performance optimisations made in the SourceKit integration.
- Run and debug your UI tests using the built-in AppCode test runner and fix any issue faster by running only failed tests.
- If doing C++, check user-defined literals, C++14 digit separator and improved overload resolution support, as well as dozens of fixes for false-positive code analysis checks.
- Understand how data flow through the code with semantic highlighting for Swift, Objective-C and C++.
- Check out undo actions and sign-off commit in VCS, as well as an improved UI and speed-up filtering in Git/Mercurial log.
Contact us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 to learn more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...