Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud May 2021 Release
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 June 2021
More improvements to the comprehensive data protection suite
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integrates cybersecurity, data protection, and endpoint protection management. There have been numerous enhancements added in the May 2021 release. Take a look at them below.
A new Advanced Email Security pack.
- Advanced Email Security, powered by Perception Point. Email is the top threat vector facing your clients with 94% of malware being delivered via email. The new advance pack blocks any email-borne threat in seconds before they ever reach your client’s inbox. You can easily keep clients safe from spam, phishing and spoofing attempts, business email compromises, advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero-day malware attacks. Please note that the Advanced Email Security package UI will only support English.
Enhancements to two existing advanced packs.
- Software inventory improvements in Advanced Management Pack. Automatically get alerts when there is a need to change your current service quota. Results of software inventory scans are updated without having to refresh.
- Improved failback planning in Advanced Disaster Recovery Pack. Save the time and effort needed for planning failback activities and gain immediate visibility of the size of backup data to be transferred back to the local site.
Additional improvements streamline your management and add flexibility to your cyber protection offering.
- Auto-update for cyber protection agents. Ensure all agents are updated to the latest version without any manual operation. Available for Windows, Linus, and Mac machines.
- Registration token changes. Generate registration tokens without having to log out from the Partner account and back in as a customer. Empowers script-based integrators to provide flexibility.
- Flexible deployment of the agent without an anti-malware component. Use Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud without the anti-malware component to decrease the number of services running on the machine, optimize RAM consumption, and improve compatibility with third-party antivirus solutions.
- Monitor signed applications by using behaviour detection. Increase the security of Acronis-protected workloads by monitoring signed applications for potential threats. All signed applications, (non-Microsoft certificates) are monitored via the improved performance of the Acronis Behaviour Engine to react quickly to new threats.
- Document templates for Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud. Simplify the process of signing typical documents by using templates for employment contracts, service agreements, or NDAs.
This month has also announced greater local access around the world with new data centres in Denmark and Poland.
Find out more
To learn more about Acronis and how their cybersecurity tools are licenced, please contact our security solutions specialist for demos, free trials and pricing. Call: +44 (0) 1364 655 181 or email email@example.com.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
As your organisation becomes increasingly more mobile, you’ll need communication solutions that meet the requirements of your hybrid workforce. Join our webinar to see how Microsoft Teams Phone and Teams Rooms can revolutionise your communication and collaboration efforts.
Run and debug your application more easily in the new JetBrains UI The new JetBrains Run and Debug UI brings significant improvements to enhance the coding experience. Visual enhancements reduce widget clutter, allowing seamless focus on code. For instance, the...
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...