Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud May 2021 Release
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 June 2021
More improvements to the comprehensive data protection suite
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integrates cybersecurity, data protection, and endpoint protection management. There have been numerous enhancements added in the May 2021 release. Take a look at them below.
A new Advanced Email Security pack.
- Advanced Email Security, powered by Perception Point. Email is the top threat vector facing your clients with 94% of malware being delivered via email. The new advance pack blocks any email-borne threat in seconds before they ever reach your client’s inbox. You can easily keep clients safe from spam, phishing and spoofing attempts, business email compromises, advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero-day malware attacks. Please note that the Advanced Email Security package UI will only support English.
Enhancements to two existing advanced packs.
- Software inventory improvements in Advanced Management Pack. Automatically get alerts when there is a need to change your current service quota. Results of software inventory scans are updated without having to refresh.
- Improved failback planning in Advanced Disaster Recovery Pack. Save the time and effort needed for planning failback activities and gain immediate visibility of the size of backup data to be transferred back to the local site.
Additional improvements streamline your management and add flexibility to your cyber protection offering.
- Auto-update for cyber protection agents. Ensure all agents are updated to the latest version without any manual operation. Available for Windows, Linus, and Mac machines.
- Registration token changes. Generate registration tokens without having to log out from the Partner account and back in as a customer. Empowers script-based integrators to provide flexibility.
- Flexible deployment of the agent without an anti-malware component. Use Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud without the anti-malware component to decrease the number of services running on the machine, optimize RAM consumption, and improve compatibility with third-party antivirus solutions.
- Monitor signed applications by using behaviour detection. Increase the security of Acronis-protected workloads by monitoring signed applications for potential threats. All signed applications, (non-Microsoft certificates) are monitored via the improved performance of the Acronis Behaviour Engine to react quickly to new threats.
- Document templates for Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud. Simplify the process of signing typical documents by using templates for employment contracts, service agreements, or NDAs.
This month has also announced greater local access around the world with new data centres in Denmark and Poland.
Find out more
To learn more about Acronis and how their cybersecurity tools are licenced, please contact our security solutions specialist for demos, free trials and pricing. Call: +44 (0) 1364 655 181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. We’re here to help you become more aware of cyber threats and help you and your employees become more cyber smart. The National Cybersecurity Alliance has announced that the theme for 2022 is “See...
The fourth and final Cyber Security Awareness Month blog in the series looks at protecting your business from phishing and educating staff.
In our third blog in the Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we take a look at the importance of updating software and patch management.
In the second blog of our Cyber Security Awareness Month series, we look at the importance of using strong passwords and a management tool.