Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud April 2021 Release
News|by Leanne Bevan|4 May 2021
Integrated cyber protection
Acronis has released a new and improved version of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, a platform that integrates cybersecurity, data protection and endpoint protection management.
Enjoy highly-sought software features in addition to UX productivity improvements for both organisations and service providers using the console. Benefit from saving time, more control and more functionality with this great new release.
- Vulnerability assessments and Acronis Active Protection for macOS. For instance, if you or your client’s macOS is infected with ransomware, Acronis Active Protection can detect and stop this activity, and recover the data.
- Vulnerability assessments for macOS. Run scheduled vulnerability assessments and detect issues before they become problematic.
- UX improvements for licensing of Advanced packs. Save time and easily switch from one client account to another to gain a high-level view quickly and easily.
- Collect hardware inventory from agent-based virtual machines. Benefit from on-demand scans that enable you to keep track of hardware changes, receive detailed reports for devices as well as make sure that they’re suitably protected.
- Performance improvement for behaviour engine. Protect yourselves or clients from antivirus and anti-malware with less strain on the systems. Increase protection with fewer resources.
- Firewall Policies Management. Service providers can manage firewall policies on your clients’ behalf for their disaster recovery servers. Simplify the support process and manage both inbound and outbound firewall policies.
- Device control. Remove the risk of data leaks with encrypted removable media and screenshot capture control. Protect sensitive information on devices protected should the device get into the wrong hands; prevent screenshots from being copied to the clipboard.
- Storing cPanel metadata in the backup archive meta. Quickly and easily store large amounts of data by storing cPanel metadata in the archive.
Find out more
We’re proud to be an Acronis partner. Please contact us to find out more about demos, free trials and pricing. Speak to your account manager or our security specialist to discuss the options most suitable for you.
Call: +44 (0) 1364 654 100
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
oneAPI DevSummit 2023
Tue 13 June 2023 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
oneAPI DevSummit is focused on technical talks and workshops that highlight the capabilities of the oneAPI tools.