What’s new in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite?
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 March 2022
CorelDRAW September 2022 Subscription update
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite gives you the ability to take creativity to new heights with captivating new design templates, over 50 practice projects, and so much more.
The latest update includes:
- A new scaling tool that delivers total flexibility and accuracy when scaling objects.
- Enhancements to the Export workflow for accelerated output.
- A variety of new practice projects and design templates to help develop skills.
- Additional user-inspired enhancements from the CorelDRAW Ideas Portal, including WebP file support, a reimagined New Document dialogue, UI enhancements, and more.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite helps power up productivity with several customer-requested enhancements implemented from the CorelDRAW Ideas Portal.
The latest update includes:
- Three new scaling methods deliver total flexibility and accuracy when scaling objects that reference a portion of an object or another object.
- Interface updates for an optimised Windows 11 experience, plus new WebP input and output file support provide increased options to bring technical drawings to the web.
- CGM 4 workflows have been updated to improve their efficiency.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite March 2022 subscriber update
Reap the rewards of a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, which entitles you to exclusive new features and content not otherwise available.
NEW! Faster photo editing
Achieve stunning images with more control than ever, thanks to Corel's continued focus on building a non-destructive, contextual, real-time editing experience.
- Get creative with new, non-destructive stackable adjustment presets. Organise presets into custom categories or choose from a new collection of carefully curated preset styles.
- Work more efficiently with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s totally transformed Adjustments docker/inspector that’s up to 10 times faster than before, and find new tools, shortcuts, and commands in the redesigned Adjust menu.
- Enjoy a number of additional user-inspired enhancements to frequently used photo editing features.
NEW! Optimised learning experience
Thanks to optimisations that put tailored training at your fingertips, you’ll be successful sooner without having to leave CorelDRAW to brush up on tools and techniques.
- Search an extensive library of online learning content from the Explore section of the new Learn docker/inspector.
- Enjoy personalised recommendations for tutorials that match your experience level and needs.
NEW! Customer-inspired features
There are a variety of enriched features based on suggestions from Corel's loyal users.
- Add pages faster with less manual arranging, and view and resize pages more naturally, thanks to timesaving new Multipage view and Pages improvements.
- Enjoy new support for TIFF, EPS, and SVG in the Export docker/Inspector, and the ability to select all assets for export with a single click.
- Contribute to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite’s design and development by submitting your ideas as they arise and voting on others to bring them to life!
Blog updated 02/11/2022
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Mon 20 February 2023 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm GMT
Intel has launched its fourth-generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor, codenamed Sapphire Rapids, the successor to Ice Lake. Find out more!
Mon 20 February 2023 10:00 am - 11:30 am GMT
Grey Matter has passed the Government-backed Cyber Essentials assessment once again. This certification recognises our data protection efforts.