What’s new in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite?
News|by Leanne Bevan|8 March 2022
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite March 2022 Subscriber Update
Reap the rewards of a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, which entitles you to exclusive new features and content not otherwise available.
NEW! Faster photo editing
Achieve stunning images with more control than ever, thanks to Corel's continued focus on building a non-destructive, contextual, real-time editing experience.
- Get creative with new, non-destructive stackable adjustment presets. Organise presets into custom categories or choose from a new collection of carefully curated preset styles.
- Work more efficiently with Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s totally transformed Adjustments docker/inspector that’s up to 10 times faster than before, and find new tools, shortcuts, and commands in the redesigned Adjust menu.
- Enjoy a number of additional user-inspired enhancements to frequently used photo editing features.
NEW! Optimised learning experience
Thanks to optimisations that put tailored training at your fingertips, you’ll be successful sooner without having to leave CorelDRAW to brush up on tools and techniques.
- Search an extensive library of online learning content from the Explore section of the new Learn docker/inspector.
- Enjoy personalised recommendations for tutorials that match your experience level and needs.
NEW! Customer-inspired features
There are a variety of enriched features based on suggestions from Corel's loyal users.
- Add pages faster with less manual arranging, and view and resize pages more naturally, thanks to timesaving new Multipage view and Pages improvements.
- Enjoy new support for TIFF, EPS, and SVG in the Export docker/Inspector, and the ability to select all assets for export with a single click.
- Contribute to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite’s design and development by submitting your ideas as they arise and voting on others to bring them to life!
Fill in the form at the bottom of the page for more information about CorelDRAW Graphics Suite or to receive a quote.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Veeam is ending the sale of per-socket licensing. Read on to find out about the options new and existing customer have instead.
What is Microsoft 365? Microsoft 365 is made up of Windows 10, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM + S). It’s a powerful operating system and boasts an impressive array of productivity tools. It also has an advanced,...
The Bing Maps Dev Center provides account management functionality for customers and developers who use the Bing Maps APIs. To get your Bing Maps Dev Center Account ID: 1. Sign in to the Bing Maps Dev Center. 2. After you...
An ESET report reveals the most common types of cyber security incidents and the worst-hit UK business sectors. Phishing is a major issue.