New Office 365 Enterprise K1 feature to benefit frontline workers
News|by Leanne Bevan|4 April 2017
Microsoft has announced that they have updated the Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan. Front-line workers – employees within large industries like healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality and retail, who operate production lines, build products and run day-to-day operations, can take advantage of scheduling, task management, communications, training, identity and access management tools; they can feel more connected to the rest of the more office-based workforce who use PCs and devices on a more regular basis and be part of the digital transformation.
- Microsoft StaffHub allows users to manage schedules and tasks, share information, in addition to connecting to other work-related apps and resources.
- OneDrive for Business (2 GB cloud storage) means users can securely and easily store, manage and access files from almost anywhere, on any device.
- Skype for Business (presence and IM) enables real-time communication and participation in company-wide Skype Meeting sessions.
- Microsoft Teams connects frontline workers to people, tools,and content through a chat-based, collaborative workspace.
- Office 365 Video provides a secure, company-wide destination to post, share and discover video content.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow enables users to automate repetitive tasks and workflows to improve efficiency (Coming later this quarter).
Office 365 Enterprise K1 enables front-line workers to have the ability to:
- View and swap shifts.
- Take advantage of video-based training and onboarding.
- Exchange best practices across the organisation.
- Participate in live, company-wide meetings.
Watch this video or call us on +44 (0) 1364 655196 to find out more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.