New Office 365 Enterprise K1 feature to benefit frontline workers
News|by Leanne Bevan|4 April 2017
Microsoft has announced that they have updated the Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan. Front-line workers – employees within large industries like healthcare, manufacturing, hospitality and retail, who operate production lines, build products and run day-to-day operations, can take advantage of scheduling, task management, communications, training, identity and access management tools; they can feel more connected to the rest of the more office-based workforce who use PCs and devices on a more regular basis and be part of the digital transformation.
- Microsoft StaffHub allows users to manage schedules and tasks, share information, in addition to connecting to other work-related apps and resources.
- OneDrive for Business (2 GB cloud storage) means users can securely and easily store, manage and access files from almost anywhere, on any device.
- Skype for Business (presence and IM) enables real-time communication and participation in company-wide Skype Meeting sessions.
- Microsoft Teams connects frontline workers to people, tools,and content through a chat-based, collaborative workspace.
- Office 365 Video provides a secure, company-wide destination to post, share and discover video content.
- Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow enables users to automate repetitive tasks and workflows to improve efficiency (Coming later this quarter).
Office 365 Enterprise K1 enables front-line workers to have the ability to:
- View and swap shifts.
- Take advantage of video-based training and onboarding.
- Exchange best practices across the organisation.
- Participate in live, company-wide meetings.
Watch this video or call us on +44 (0) 1364 655196 to find out more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...