New features in MOVEit 2017
News|by Leanne Bevan|13 October 2016
Ipswitch introduces significant enhancements to its MOVEit® Managed File Transfer in its on-going efforts to improve customer value. MOVEit 2017 incorporates the following new capabilities:
MOVEit Transfer 2017
- New internationalisation features enable secure file transfer of data in an expanded set of languages.
- New, updated user interface.
MOVEit Automation 2017
- New features that significantly extend the state-of-the-art web admin interface released earlier this year.
- New internationalisation features.
Ipswitch Analytics 2017
- New advanced data filters.
- New visibility into all file transfers across Microsoft Exchange managed by MOVEit or not.
- Enhanced licensing and agent management.
Ipswitch Gateway 2017
- New usability and installation features.
Call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 to find out more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...