New features in MOVEit 2017
News|by Leanne Bevan|13 October 2016
Ipswitch introduces significant enhancements to its MOVEit® Managed File Transfer in its on-going efforts to improve customer value. MOVEit 2017 incorporates the following new capabilities:
MOVEit Transfer 2017
- New internationalisation features enable secure file transfer of data in an expanded set of languages.
- New, updated user interface.
MOVEit Automation 2017
- New features that significantly extend the state-of-the-art web admin interface released earlier this year.
- New internationalisation features.
Ipswitch Analytics 2017
- New advanced data filters.
- New visibility into all file transfers across Microsoft Exchange managed by MOVEit or not.
- Enhanced licensing and agent management.
Ipswitch Gateway 2017
- New usability and installation features.
Call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 to find out more.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.