MindManager 2019 for Windows is now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|26 September 2018
What is MindManager?
MindManager helps you to turn scattered ideas and data into clear visual maps. These maps simplify the way you process and manage information. Plus, they are easy to build, organise and share. There are a range of themes and templates to make use of, and you can get more from the tools with Microsoft and Project integrations.
So what’s new?
- More theme designs – fresh colours, fonts and designs
- Theme editor – streamlined, easy-to-use menus and great customisation
- Objects and SmartShapes™ – ability to group topics into shapes to highlight areas of importance/differences, and build new templates/diagram types to support unique objectives
- Match width – topic alignment for clearer viewing
- HTML5 export and publish filtering – new filtering/linking capabilities to ensure recipients of shared maps can find information more easily
- SmartRules™ – processes and workflows
- Plus much more!
Watch this short video to learn more!
If you would like a free trial, quote or additional information about MindManager 2019 for Windows, please call us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be hosting an event with MindManager later in the year. Sign up to our newsletter if you’d like to hear about our upcoming events and webinars.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.