MadCap Flare 2017 is released and MadCap Central now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|19 January 2017
Improving user experience by providing more control and customisation over content, the new MadCap Flare 2017 comes with a range of new features and enhancements:
- Pin variables for easy and quick access.
- Synchronisation of topic title and TOC entries.
- All-new clean XHTML output.
- Live dynamic preview window for your output including HTML5, print and more.
- Associate conditions and file tags to new files.
- Productivity enhancements and bug fixes.
- Microsoft Word equations converted to MathML on import.
In addition, through the power of desktop authoring, combined with the flexibility and control of cloud-based publishing and content management, MadCap Central tackles challenges you might face with publishing and collaboration workflows.
MadCap Central capabilities include:
- Host projects and content in the cloud.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure projects are managed efficiently.
- Get full visibility of your projects with customisable dashboards and widgets.
- Scalable for any organisation size.
- Assign user permissions, controlling access and ensuring content quality.
- Track and manage tasks with multiple task views.
- Automate, manage and publish builds quickly and easily.
To find out more about the MadCap Software solutions, please call us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...