MadCap Flare 2017 is released and MadCap Central now available
News|by Leanne Bevan|19 January 2017
Improving user experience by providing more control and customisation over content, the new MadCap Flare 2017 comes with a range of new features and enhancements:
- Pin variables for easy and quick access.
- Synchronisation of topic title and TOC entries.
- All-new clean XHTML output.
- Live dynamic preview window for your output including HTML5, print and more.
- Associate conditions and file tags to new files.
- Productivity enhancements and bug fixes.
- Microsoft Word equations converted to MathML on import.
In addition, through the power of desktop authoring, combined with the flexibility and control of cloud-based publishing and content management, MadCap Central tackles challenges you might face with publishing and collaboration workflows.
MadCap Central capabilities include:
- Host projects and content in the cloud.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure projects are managed efficiently.
- Get full visibility of your projects with customisable dashboards and widgets.
- Scalable for any organisation size.
- Assign user permissions, controlling access and ensuring content quality.
- Track and manage tasks with multiple task views.
- Automate, manage and publish builds quickly and easily.
To find out more about the MadCap Software solutions, please call us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...