JetBrains .NET Day Online ’23
Tue 26 September 2023 8:50 am - 8:00 pm BST
A free .NET community event
Join JetBrains on 26 September 2023 for this free annual online event for .NET developers.
Ten amazing community speakers will share what they’re passionate about in the .NET world. Topics include C#, F#, Blazor, Avalonia, EF Core, xUnit, and more. Register for 11 hours of insights into .NET development, lots of demo-rich sessions, and useful tips for all skill levels!
- Recreating Wolfenstein 3D in F#
- How to effectively spy on your systems
- Automating observability with Roslyn source generators
- Beyond relational with Entity Framework
- Understanding microservices: A guide for the monolithic developer
- Unleashing the power of cross-platform development with Avalonia UI and JetBrains Rider
- Hidden difficulties of debugger implementation for .NET WASM apps
- High-performance JSON serialisation with code generation on C# 11 and .NET 7.0
- The fastest .NET dictionary… With F#
- xUnit expanded – better testing with xUnit
Register for JetBrains .NET Day Online
Even if you can’t attend all the live sessions, sign up to get a copy of the recordings.
Grey Matter is a JetBrains Platinum Reseller. We can support you with licensing and advice.
Twice a year ESET collates its threat research to bring you an overview of the key trends and findings. Businesses can use this to gain insight into the cyber security landscape, and use it help identify areas that need further...
Wed 27 September 2023 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BST
In this session with Secure Impact, we’ll run through several common industry myths around penetration testing, and discuss best practices.