Ipswitch Release WhatsUp Gold 2017
News|by Leanne Bevan|12 July 2016
The new release of WhatsUp Gold 2017 re-imagines how you discover, visualise, troubleshoot and monitor your IT environment. The interactive map easily shows you virtual, physical, and wireless devices, and dependencies to accelerate root cause analysis, giving you faster troubleshooting and immediate visibility.
You can monitor your entire environment with just one licence.
New Features in WhatsUp Gold 2017:
- Intuitive, Fast UX
- Faster, more effective discovery
- Multiple device roles per device
- Hyper-V support
- Global search
- IPv6 support for NTA
The new release comes in multiple editions:
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 BasicView Edition – providing you with essentials for network monitoring.
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 ProView Edition – proactive server and network monitoring.
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 TotalView Edition – providing you with visibility across your entire IT infrastructure and apps.
- WhatsUp Gold 2017 TotalView Plus Edition – visibility of the IT infrastructure, applications and more.
To find out more about the release and its benefits, please call us on 01364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.
Thu 22 September 2022 11:00 am - 1:00 pm BST
Learn how to increase your revenue through Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace if you create Azure Managed Application solutions