Flexera releases InstallShield 2016
News|by Leanne Bevan|24 August 2016
Simplifying the transition to new technologies such as Microsoft’s Desktop Bridge (Project Centennial), InstallShield 2016 empowers developers to build MSI and EXE installers, create Universal Windows Platform App packages, and virtualise their applications with minimal scripting, coding and rework.
The enhancements in this new edition include the ability to:
- Test the app for compatibility with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App packages and Windows Server App packages – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create UWP App packages from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create Windows Server App packages (WSA) from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Combine multiple UWP App packages into one – Premier Edition.
- Map MSI table relationships – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Customise Windows 10 tiles – Premier, Professional and Express Editions.
For more information, please call us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s visually-driven world, digital literacy skills are more important than ever. Schools, colleges, and universities play a crucial role in equipping students with the tools they need to communicate, express themselves, and succeed in a workforce that increasingly depends...
Since 2023, AI has been everywhere. And many are seeing it as a great tool for improving productivity which many businesses need for improved efficiency to manage high workloads. Adobe has now developed its own AI tool, AI Assistant, currently...
Watch this webinar recording, “Beyond password protection: document security with Acrobat Pro”, hosted by our partner Adobe to learn the various ways Adobe Acrobat Pro and Microsoft can help you keep your PDFs and their sensitive information safe. In the...
With Microsoft Maps, retail businesses can obtain accurate location data, generate new insights, and optimize their logistics operations.