Flexera releases InstallShield 2016
News|by Leanne Bevan|24 August 2016
Simplifying the transition to new technologies such as Microsoft’s Desktop Bridge (Project Centennial), InstallShield 2016 empowers developers to build MSI and EXE installers, create Universal Windows Platform App packages, and virtualise their applications with minimal scripting, coding and rework.
The enhancements in this new edition include the ability to:
- Test the app for compatibility with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App packages and Windows Server App packages – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create UWP App packages from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Create Windows Server App packages (WSA) from MSI projects – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Combine multiple UWP App packages into one – Premier Edition.
- Map MSI table relationships – Premier and Professional Editions.
- Customise Windows 10 tiles – Premier, Professional and Express Editions.
For more information, please call us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Google is ending its Cloud IoT Core managed service on August 16 2023, leaving users with one year to find an alternative solution. What does this mean for your business? Once Google Cloud Iot Core service reaches end of life,...
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.