Embarcadero 10.2 Tokyo Release 3 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|14 March 2018
We are excited to announce that Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.2.3 have been made available for any active Update Subscription customer.
Embarcadero are continuing to deliver their roadmap with a range of features and improvement across the following areas:
- Enhancements to our core visual frameworks, including better high DPI support for VCL and quality improvements for FireMonkey (FMX)
- CMake command line support and C++ Rename Refactoring amongst new C++ capabilities
- Expanded RAD Server support for Ext JS for creating Sencha Ext JS web clients with a RAD Server backend
- Mobile support within Delphi and C++Builder Professional Edition
- Enhancements throughout various product areas, over 10 quality improvements for customer reported issues
Find out more in this video. Alternatively, contact our Embarcadero specialists on +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.