Embarcadero 10.2 Tokyo Release 3 Now Available
News|by Leanne Bevan|14 March 2018
We are excited to announce that Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.2.3 have been made available for any active Update Subscription customer.
Embarcadero are continuing to deliver their roadmap with a range of features and improvement across the following areas:
- Enhancements to our core visual frameworks, including better high DPI support for VCL and quality improvements for FireMonkey (FMX)
- CMake command line support and C++ Rename Refactoring amongst new C++ capabilities
- Expanded RAD Server support for Ext JS for creating Sencha Ext JS web clients with a RAD Server backend
- Mobile support within Delphi and C++Builder Professional Edition
- Enhancements throughout various product areas, over 10 quality improvements for customer reported issues
Find out more in this video. Alternatively, contact our Embarcadero specialists on +44 (0) 1364 655123.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...