CorelDRAW September 2023 Subscriber Updates
News|by Leanne Bevan|3 October 2023
The newest release of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and Technical Suite delivers enhanced productivity
Subscribers and maintenance customers can take advantage of:
- NEW Focus Mode
While working on complex designs, users can bring a group or single object into focus without the risk of losing their selection with a stray click. [SUBSCRIBER-EXCLUSIVE!]
- ENHANCED Print Merge
Users can tackle variable data print jobs with great versatility and ease, thanks to new support for QR codes, images, and .xlsx data. [SUBSCRIBER-EXCLUSIVE!]
- ENHANCED Asset management and export workflow
Manage, import, and export design content more efficiently.
- IMPROVED Performance and stability
Overall improved quality and stability of the product design.
Don’t have the subscription?
Here’s why you should get the subscription:
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use solutions for customers’ design and technical illustration needs, plus cloud-based editing abilities to enhance collaboration.
- Predictable, recurring revenue for you and the most up-to-date software.
- Access to a large, addressable market with over 120 million users worldwide.
CorelDRAW offers flexible, affordable purchasing options for all team sizes and budgets:
- NEW September 2023 Updates of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite or CorelDRAW Technical Suite:
- Subscription: Lowest upfront cost and the flexibility to stop paying as your software needs change.
- License with maintenance: Low-cost annual payment plan attached to a one-time license purchase. If you choose to discontinue your maintenance, you get to keep and use the latest version of the software you received.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023:
- One-time purchase version: Own and use your software version for as long as you choose, with no extra cost. Must purchase new software versions at full price to stay up to date. Note: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription and licence with maintenance customers enjoy exclusive features and enhancements not available in the one-time purchase product for perpetual use.
Grey Matter is a CorelDRAW reseller. Get in touch for exclusive CorelDRAW pricing, fill out the form below with your requirements and a member of our team will be in touch.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
In today’s data-driven world, businesses face the critical challenge of ensuring the safety and accessibility of their ever-expanding volumes of data. As organizations increasingly turn to cloud solutions for data storage and backup, the combination of Veeam and Wasabi emerges...
In the fast-paced and interconnected world of business, data has become the lifeblood of organisations. The ability to securely store, manage, and recover data is crucial for business continuity and success. Acronis, a global leader in cyber protection, offers a...
Elevate your development capabilities with RAD Studio 12 Architect, the most advanced RAD Studio edition with the broadest feature set. RAD Studio 12 Architect can enable enterprise-level data services and integrations with Embarcadero’s homegrown tools and services, like Aqua Data...
Intel upgrade options Intel® Parallel Studio XE users, please consider upgrading to Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit to take advantage of the latest features including functional and security updates. Intel® System Studio and Intel® oneAPI Base & IOT Toolkit...