Azure Maps Weather Services now generally available
News|13 April 2021
Microsoft has announced that Azure Maps Weather Services are now generally available.
Weather Services use data from AccuWeather, the leading worldwide weather service provider. From mission-critical enterprise applications to business-to-consumer facing experiences, Weather Services offer a reliable and easy way to bring globally available weather content to your users.
- Weather Tile API: Radar and infrared raster weather tiles formatted to be integrated into the Azure Maps SDKs.
- Current Conditions: Detailed current weather conditions such as precipitation, temperature, and wind for a given co-ordinate location.
- Minute Forecast: Minute-by-minute forecasts for a given location.
- Hourly Forecast: Detailed weather forecast by the hour.
- Quarter-Day Forecast: Detailed weather forecast by quarter-day.
- Daily Forecast: Detailed weather forecast such as temperature, humidity, wind by day.
- Daily Indices: Daily weather condition indices for specific outdoor activities for next 5, 10 and 15 days starting from current day.
- Severe Weather Alerts: Severe weather alerts that are available worldwide from both official Government Meteorological Agencies and leading global to regional weather alert providers.
- Weather Along Route: Hyperlocal, up-to-the-minute weather nowcasts, weather hazard assessments, and notifications along a route described as a sequence of waypoints.
To get started with Azure Maps and the Azure Maps Weather Services, contact our Azure Maps team:
[icon name=”envelope” style=”solid” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] firstname.lastname@example.org
[icon name=”phone-alt” style=”solid” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] +44 (0)1364 655 133
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Acrobat Pro is now the complete all-in-one PDF and e-signature solution that helps everyone do business faster across locations and devices with 100% digital document workflows.
Intel and Google are working together to drive high-performance computing forward on Google Cloud with the release of the Cloud HPC Toolkit.