Sales Account Executive
- Are you a skilled sales professional looking for an exciting new adventure?
- Do you enjoy the buzz of winning New Business?
- Do you love building customer relationships and have a desire to give them the best experience?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes” then please keep reading!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Grey Matter UK sales team and continue to build our amazing culture working in the office and remotely. You will be an important part of a high performing team that works closely with our customers, partners and vendors to grow new business. You will receive all the support you need to get up to speed and benefit from a training programme that will ensure you are successful.
Grey Matter, based in Devon, is part of Climb Global Solutions (NASDAQ: CLMB). As well as our main UK office in Devon, there are teams in USA, Canada and The Netherlands. We’re an enthusiastic, customer-focused team; to ensure we can solve our customers’ problems we invest time in training and personal development. To help the team grow the business, we work hard giving everyone balance – hybrid working, a personal trainer, yoga and an employee assistance programme are just a few of the ways we do this. Having our HQ on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park in the beautiful market town of Ashburton also helps. Colleagues regularly tell us that their teams are why they love their jobs.
Benefits for you:
- Paid Training
- Individual Personal Development Plans
- Salary plus commission/bonus schemes
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Personal Trainer/yoga sessions
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Incentives and Rewards
- Social Events/Fundraisers/Staff Parties
- Enhanced sick pay and holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7/365 support
All companies say that they have a great culture – we are proud that this is reality – we put our people first!
About the role
Day-to-day, you will be increasing our B2B customer engagements and introducing customers and companies to Grey Matter and our software services both in the UK and USA. You will be fully trained to gain an understanding of the Microsoft Cloud Platform and mapping solutions; this will help you to generate opportunities from various data sets through profiling both new and existing customers. You will also be involved in other outbound activities to drive business for our partners and increase attendance to events. You will use fantastic customer service in dealing with incoming emails and phone calls, choosing the appropriate course of action.
You will have a least five GCSE level 4/grade C (or equivalent) and above including Maths and English. Our most successful people are highly confident in their own ability, commercially minded, focused, supportive, practical and creative. Does this sound like you?
Other skills we are ideally looking for:
- Must be an excellent communicator, over the phone, written and face to face.
- A self-motivated, passionate character with the ability to show initiative.
- Attention to detail, efficiency, accuracy in reports and customer communication and dialogue.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to prioritise and re-prioritise during the day to ensure urgent tasks are completed.
- The ability to choose the best course of action, escalate if required but retain ownership of the issue until resolved.
- Personable and fantastic at building customer relationships with a desire to give the customer the best experience.
Please email your CV and a concise note explaining why you’re the right person for the role. This is your opportunity to convince us so make the most of it!