Through integrating easily with existing VMware environments, VMware vRealize Operations (vROps) is an intelligent management platform that correlates data from applications to storage in an easy-to-use unified management structure that provides users with complete control over performance, capacity and configuration. vROps builds upon the features of vSphere such as boosted performance and availability, as well as extensibility across virtual, physical and cloud environments. vROps is available in Standard, Advanced and Enterprise editions. Be able to have a fast response to your business needs, without sacrificing security or control.
SDDC Performance and Availability
- Improve performance, avoid disruption and proactively manage the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) with integrated performance and health monitoring from storage to applications with predictive analytics, smart alerts and guided remediation.
- Get unified management across heterogeneous data centres and multiple public clouds. Simplify your operations with comprehensive visibility in one place across your applications, physical infrastructure components and public clouds, which is supported by an extensible platform that utilises third-party management packs.
- Get complete visibility of health and performance across SDDC including vSphere and vSAN. Enable proactive remediation of performance problems through using predictive analytics and smart alerts, which correlate multiple symptoms into meaningful warnings and alerts. Access simple actionable explanations of any underlying problems and make use of recommended corrective actions to fix the issues. Get the data you need to make informed, intelligent operational and capacity management decisions through intuitive, customisable dashboards, views and reports.
Through a single interface which connects performance data to change events you can gain visibility into your applications, storage and networks across physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures, from vSphere and Hyper-V to Amazon Web Services.
Open and Extensible Platform
Manage large, complex heterogeneous and hybrid environments with an open and extensible architecture with scalability and resilience to support highly complex environments. Deploy domain-specific Management Packs from VMware and third-party hardware and application vendors.
Application-Aware Infrastructure Management
- Get an insight into application-to-infrastructure dependencies through a centralised operations view. Map your running compute, storage and network resources; assess and analyse dependencies; detect variances from the norm and quickly identify root causes. View health, risk and efficiency status at the group or component level and gain operational intelligence.
Improve business continuity and disaster recovery planning through automated application discovery and mapping, and by identifying the impact of infrastructure changes on your applications. Uncover overlooked dependencies between virtual machines and critical connections that may be missing from your disaster recovery plan.
- Streamline your key IT processes with out-of-the-box and customisable policies, guided remediation and automated standards enforcement. Optimise performance, capacity and compliance while keeping full control of all your IT operations.
Capacity Management and Planning
- Reclaim overprovisioned capacity and right-size virtual machines with automated resource optimisation. Utilise flexible capacity modelling to develop resourcing strategies and what-if scenarios according to business demand as well as service level agreements (SLAs).
Configuration and Compliance Management
- Proactively enforce configuration standards, detect configuration drift and automatically remediate violations of IT policies with automated workflows, smart alerts, simplified causal explanations and recommended actions, increasing efficiency. Utilise out-of-the-box configuration and compliance policies or create your own.
vSphere Security Hardening
- Continuously ensure vSphere hardening compliance for all aspects of your virtual and physical infrastructures. Utilise detailed templates that reveal the posture of your environment against hundreds of hardening conditions to drill into noncompliant areas and remediate the issues. Schedule jobs to check for compliance to run automatically, giving you peace of mind.