Other product variants may be available, please contact us or
request a call back
if you cannot see what you are looking for.
McAfee Device Control protects your data from falling into the wrong hands via removable storage devices and media, such as USB drives, MP3 players, CDs, and DVDs. It enables you to specify and categorize which devices may or may not be used, and enforce what data can and cannot be transferred to these devices—in the office, at home, or on the move.
- Protect your business from data loss - Gain visibility and manage the valuable company data users copy to removable media.
- Maintain control over your confidential data - Monitor and regulate how your employees transfer data to removable media, such as USB drives, MP3 players, CDs, DVDs, and Bluetooth devices—even when not connected to the network.
- Enable productivity while ensuring USB data security - Specify hardware- and content-based filtering, monitoring, and blocking of confidential data on any removable storage device. Ensure that employees continue to use allowed devices safely.
- Centralize and simplify your security management - Use McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator to implement and enforce security policies that prevent confidential data loss and theft.
- Prove compliance with less effort - Monitor real-time events and generate reports that show auditors, senior management, and others your data security compliance with internal and regulatory privacy requirements.
The following are minimum system requirements only. Recommended requirements are in parenthesis, where applicable. Actual requirements will vary depending on the nature of your environment.
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server
Supported McAfee versions
- McAfee ePO 4.6.9 and 5.1.1
- McAfee Agent for Windows 4.8 Patch 2 and 5.0
- McAfee Agent for Mac 4.6 Patch 3, 4.8 Patch 2, and 5.0
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 or later, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2008 SP2 or later, 32-bit and 64-bit
Device Control Endpoint
- CPU: Pentium II-class or higher, 450 MHz minimum
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Disk space: 250 MB
Virtual environments * Citrix XenApp 6.0 or later
- Windows 8 and 8.1 or later Enterprise and Professional, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 or later Enterprise and Business editions, 32-bit and 64-bit
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Mountain Lion
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.5 or later
- VMware View 4.6 or later
- CPU: Pentium III, 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 512 MB, 1 GB (recommended)
- Disk space: 200 MB minimum
- Network connection: TCP/IP for remote access
- Google Chrome 31 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 34 or later