As a Direct and Indirect Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, Grey Matter can help you to move your workloads and your customer’s workloads to the cloud. If you are looking to use Azure, Dynamics 365 or Office 365 by using the Grey Matter CSP Program for ISVs, you will benefit from:
- Best of breed service desk: UK-based, office hours support with 2 hour SLA
- Pay monthly with simple, clear monthly bills
- Flexible licensing: increase and decrease your users/usage whenever you need
- 99.9% uptime SLA
- Known costs: with our quoting service you can have confidence in the costs of moving to the cloud
- Free initial consultation with technical consultant
Microsoft Azure can be purchased through the Open Licensing programme. Open Licensing offers flexible purchasing and the ability to add services and solutions across the existing IT environment.
Microsoft Azure in Open Licensing is purchased in the form of an Online Service Activation (OSA) Key, which is a pre-paid credit in $100 increments that lasts for 12 months.