New Version of NetSupport School is Released
Published: February 5, 2018
The classroom management solution, NetSupport School, supports schools in making the most out of technology-led teaching and learning. The latest version, 12.5, includes plenty of new features and improvements:
- A refreshed user interface makes it even easier to find and navigate to features.
- Teachers are able to choose between a basic or advanced toolbar, improving accessibility.
- Teachers can save time through the ability to reset student network passwords through the task bar.
- Teachers have the ability to quickly send files with the enhanced file transfer and distribution speeds.
- NetSupport School can be easily located and deployed to machines thanks to the new deployment enhancements.
- A safer learning environment is aided through easily disabling webcam on classroom devices.
- Enhanced Chrome support improves teaching within the Chrome environment.
- Technicians can launch a PowerShell window from the tech console.
Please contact us to find out more about NetSupport School, and other software and services we can provide to the Education sector; call +44 (0) 1364 654100.