Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 is here
Published: September 12, 2018
Intel® Software has released Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019, the latest version of their high performance computing suite of tools for C/C++, Fortran and Python developers to use and enhance the performance of their applications.
- Write applications that scale with improved parallel performance on the latest Intel® Xeon® and Intel Core™ processors using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions
- Gain greater scalability and reduce latency with next generation Intel® MPI Library
- Vectorise and thread your code (using OpenMP*) to take advantage of the latest SIMD-enabled hardware, including Intel AVX-512
- Speed up machine learning by enabling new high performance Python* optimisations with Intel® Distribution for Python* and Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL)
- Stay up to date with the latest standards and integrated development environments (IDE):
- Full C++14 and expanded C++ 2017
- Full Fortran 2008 and partial Fortran 2018
- Python 2.7 and 3.6
- Full OpenMP 4.5 and initial OpenMP 5.0 draft
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration
- Experience a new, more intuitive user interface and enhanced roofline analysis in Intel® VTune™ Amplifier. Run longer high-level performance analysis with the preview of Platform Profiler.
- Visualise parallelism using the rapid visual prototyping environment in the Flow Graph Analyzer component of Intel® Advisor. Use it to interactively build, validate, and visualise parallel algorithms.
- Accelerate data analysis and scientific computing with Intel® Distribution for Python*, now integrated into Intel® Parallel Studio XE.
- Access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python via conda*, pip*, DockerHub*, APT GET, and YUM.
Contact us on +44 (0) 1364 654100 or email email@example.com for more information or a quote.
Grey Matter is proud to be an Intel® Software Elite Reseller. Contact us to find out which edition would best suit your needs.