Office 365 mailbox backup in new Acronis Backup Update 3
News|by Leanne Bevan|7 February 2017
Protect all your data and benefit from fast data backup on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, and on mobile devices with Acronis Backup.
In the latest update you can take advantage of:
- Support for Office 365 mailbox backup on-premise and cloud storage, including preview and search backups, recovery to the same mailbox, a different mailbox, or send the recovered data as an email.
- Support for VMware vSphere 6.5.
- Office 365 mailbox protection is licensed via annual subscription packages for 5, 25, or 100 mailboxes.
Acronis Backup is easy to install (within 3 clicks), includes 4 encryption standards, and is fast, achieving RTOS of 15 seconds. Acronis Backup provides complete protection for 16 platforms:
- Microsoft: Azure, Windows Server, Windows PC, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, Hyper-V, and Office 365.
- Amazon EC2.
- Linux Server.
- Apple: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- VMware vSphere.
Contact us on +44 (0)1364 654100.
Contact Grey Matter
If you have any questions or want some extra information, complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch ASAP. If you have a specific use case, please let us know and we'll help you find the right solution faster.
Wed 30 November 2022 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available soon. Get an advance peek of what’s new, plus engage in a live Q&A with Intel software experts about all things oneAPI.
Microsoft first announced that Office 365 would become Microsoft 365 in April 2020, with the changes effective from November 2022. Microsoft have stated they changed the name to be “more reflective of the range of features and benefits included within...
6 - 7 December 2022 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT
The oneAPI DevSummit for AI and HPC is a free virtual community conference for those who are interested in performant, cross-architecture programming and want to evolve heterogeneous computing to its fullest potential.